4.27.2012

Let's talk about 2D

So, last semester I began to yearn for 2D animation, I feel more comfortable with how I draw things than I did 2 years ago (The last time I touched 2D). This semester I got the chance to try out some 2D in a class at school. After messing with several different programs and styles, I settled on just rough drawings in Flash. I would have liked to spend more time on it, but it's gotten me back into the mindset of using Flash, and I'm looking forward to doing more! As far as story goes, I love owl (they're adorable), and I don't think there is a person alive who has not been caught pretending to rock out to their favorite music, thus NocturnaRock.


Also thanks to my dad for lending me his best of The Who CD when I was a kid, 16 years later and I still haven't returned it.
-Campy
©Digipen 2012

No comments: