11.15.2011

Slave Kinetic Typography

About every 6 months or so I jump headfirst back into the world with the unfortunate moniker of Motion Graphics (I couldn't call it anything more vague if I tried.) This time it was Kinetic Typography. I head the single Slave by Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, and Kutt Calhoun and started thinking about it, a week later the album came out and I went into a fury (now committed to actually doing the whole song), and a week after that I'm done!
Here is the UNCENSORED version:


and the CENSORED version:


The album as a whole is fantastic, you can get it here:
-Campy

2 comments:

RViehmann said...

Wow, this is amazing! Such an awesome way to express the feeling in this song. I'd love to see more of this from you.

Campy said...

Thanks so much! I do plan to try to do more, I wanna experiment with 3D layers in AE more, and try some more complicated stuff.